Here are the some of the pros and some of the cons of telemarketing
- With telemarketing, you can possibly establish a conversation
- Telemarketing shares the key ingredient of personal contact
- Telemarketing lets you deliver messages at affordable costs
- Telemarketing companies make lots of money, for example, by the end of the 1990's the amount of money that was made over the phone was 105 billion dollars
- Between 1980 and 1985, the number of telemarketing companies grew from 1,500 to 80,000
- Putting your name on the Do-Not-Call registry will possibly stop telemarketing calls.
- Businesses lose almost millions of dollars every year because of telemarketing fraud.
- It may be hard to tell the difference between telemarketers and criminals who use the phone to rob people, that makes it easy for them to rob you.
- The Do-Not-Call Registry might not stop all telemarketers from calling.
- People that receive telemarketing calls may not enjoy them calling most of the time.